GEMS ROCK® School Assembly
Call 1-800-411-DINO (3466)
Jam-packed Multi-media presentation with Grade Specific Information on Rocks & Minerals, lots of student participation and an Amazing Dig where your students will dig, find, keep and take home an incredible collection of Gems and Minerals. This School Assembly requires a Screen, and 3 tables for our display specimens. Easy access into building without stairs.
Grade Specific & Appropriate From Pre-K To 7th Grade: With Gems Rock You Are Going To Learn The Following:
- Your younger grades will be amazed at how many items around your home are created from the rocks we take out of the ground and use in our everyday lives.
Grade Specific Topics:
- Rocks As Earths Resources.
- Learn Amazing Insights On How The Earth Was Formed.
- How Rocks Are Formed.
- How Rocks Are Broken Down – Weathering & Erosion.
- Geologic Time And Physical Changes Through Time.
- Plate Tectonics And The Large Scale Dynamic Forces That Affect The Earths Land, Water And Atmospheric Systems.
- Volcanoes, Earthquakes And Tsunami’s – How They Are Created.
- Earth & The Solar System.
Dig, Find & Keep Real Gemstones!
Extraordinary Specimens To Keep
Indoor Panning For Gemstones
Crystal Filled GEODES
Make this the best day of your students life! Have them break open a crystal filled GEODE to keep and take home. Watch the look of extreme excitement when they pick out a dull looking rock, crakc it open to fined gorgeous crystals.
Gemstone Mining Sluice
A Great Way To Either Start Off Or Finish Your Rocks & Minerals Unit!
Many schools bring us in year after year as a highlight to their Rocks & Mienrals unit of study. Your students will be totally excited and this will quickly become your favorite unit to offer you students.