OCEANS ROCK® School Assembly
Why Go On A Field Trip When… WE BRING THE MUSEUM TO YOU!
No more expensive buses
No more counting kids
No more long bathroom breaks
Give your students and teachers what they really want. An interactive School Assembly that’s educational, hands-on, & includes a fossil-dig with specimens to keep and take home!
BOOK YOUR SCHOOL ASSEMBLY
Call Us At 1-800-411-DINO (3466) or (845) 368-3466
Programs available NY, NJ, CT. PA, RI, MA, VA, MD, CA
Call 1-800-411-DINO (3466)
Highly Interactive Program using Genuine Specimens (Taxidermy – not live), Huge Display, Background “Keynote” Movie-Like Presentation that follows our Knowledgable Staff Speaking & Entertaining Your Students & Campers – This has become our Most Sought After Program!! Book Early.
- You’ll learn fascinating facts on how we use items for the Oceans in our everyday lives.1
- You’ll learn at least 3 ways on how the Oceans are savings our lives in the most unique ways with Sponges, Coral and Horseshoe Crabs.
- Amazing facts about Sea Stars, Jellyfish and Lobsters.
- Learn about what lies underneath the coldest place on earth – Antarctica.
- See, touch & learn about Sharks.
- Learn about Manta Rays, Sting Rays, & Blue Whales, Giant Crabs, Sea Horses, Isopods, Octopus, the Blob Fish and more.
- Finish off with an incredible Sea Shell Dig where your students can keep and take home gorgeous Sea Shells from around the world, fossil shark teeth and more.
Incredible Display – No Water Required!
Highly Interactive Program using Genuine Specimens (Taxidermy – not live), Huge Display – over 30 specimens.
Background “Keynote” Movie-Like Presentation that follows our Knowledgable Staff Speaking & Entertaining Your Students.
This has become our Most Sought After Program!! Book Early.
Pet A Stingray Without Getting Stung!
Touch A Shark Without Getting Bitten!
Dig & Keep Fossil Shark Teeth & More!
Collect Amazing Seashells!
Professional Museum Grade Taxidermy
“As If” You’re In A Real Aquarium
On Display & In The Dig
Major Emphasis On Water Pollution
In Support of NJ Clean Communities & preserving our Oceans in general,
we include a section of our OCEANS ROCK Program to making students aware of
the pollution problem we are facing & how they can help correct it as well.
What Principals & PTA Are Saying…
“The is the Best Program – We’ll so have them back again”
PTA – Elementary School
“Best Program We’ve Ever Had”
“The programs offered are absolutely outstanding. the kids were engaged, enthused, and totally engrossed in a educational experience. One of the Best Programs we’ve ever had”
Principal – Elementary School
“this program was absolutely fabulous. the kids were so enthusiastic and has so much fun and we really appreciatge you coming to our school”
Teacher – Private School
“Best Field Trip In School”
“Teachers in our school say thiat this is the Best Field Trip In School We Have Ever Had.”
2nd Grade Teacher
A big screen will allow us to show
Beautiful Backgrounds like you see here