OCEANS ROCK® School Assembly
Why Go On A Field Trip When… WE BRING THE MUSEUM TO YOU!
No more expensive buses
No more counting kids
No more long bathroom breaks
Give your students and teachers what they really want. An interactive School Assembly that’s educational, hands-on, & includes a fossil-dig with specimens to keep and take home!
BOOK YOUR SCHOOL ASSEMBLY
Call Us At (845) 368-3466
Programs available NY, NJ, CT. PA, RI, MA, VA, MD, CA & TX
- You’ll learn fascinating facts on how we use items for the Oceans in our everyday lives.1
- You’ll learn at least 3 ways on how the Oceans are savings our lives in the most unique ways with Sponges, Coral and Horseshoe Crabs.
- Amazing facts about Sea Stars, Jellyfish and Lobsters.
- Learn about what lies underneath the coldest place on earth – Antarctica.
- See, touch & learn about Sharks.
- Learn about Manta Rays, Sting Rays, & Blue Whales, Giant Crabs, Sea Horses, Isopods, Octopus, the Blob Fish and more.
- Finish off with an incredible Sea Shell Dig where your students can keep and take home gorgeous Sea Shells from around the world, fossil shark teeth and more.
Incredible Display – No Water Required!
Background “Keynote” Movie-Like Presentation that follows our Knowledgable Staff Speaking & Entertaining Your Students.
This has become our Most Sought After Program!! Book Early.
Pet A Stingray Without Getting Stung!
Touch A Shark Without Getting Bitten!
Dig & Keep Fossil Shark Teeth & More!
Collect Amazing Seashells!
Professional Museum Grade Taxidermy
“As If” You’re In A Real Aquarium
On Display & In The Dig
Major Emphasis On Water Pollution
we include a section of our OCEANS ROCK Program to making students aware of
the pollution problem we are facing & how they can help correct it as well.
What Principals & PTA Are Saying…
PTA – Elementary School
“Best Program We’ve Ever Had”
Principal – Elementary School
Teacher – Private School
“Best Field Trip In School”
2nd Grade Teacher
Beautiful Backgrounds like you see here