Celebrating Our 20th Year Of In-Person Special Events…
Now Offering Virtual Events Too!
- You’ll learn fascinating facts on how we use items for the Oceans in our everyday lives.1
- You’ll learn at least 3 ways on how the Oceans are savings our lives in the most unique ways with Sponges, Coral and Horseshoe Crabs.
- Amazing facts about Sea Stars, Jellyfish and Lobsters.
- Learn about what lies underneath the coldest place on earth – Antarctica.
- See, touch & learn about Sharks.
- Learn about Manta Rays, Sting Rays, & Blue Whales, Giant Crabs, Sea Horses, Isopods, Octopus, the Blob Fish and more.
- Finish off with an incredible Sea Shell Dig where your students can keep and take home gorgeous Sea Shells from around the world, fossil shark teeth and more.
Incredible Display – No Water Required!
Background “Keynote” Movie-Like Presentation that follows our Knowledgable Staff Speaking & Entertaining Your Students.
This has become our Most Sought After Program!! Book Early.
Pet A Stingray Without Getting Stung!
Touch A Shark Without Getting Bitten!
Dig & Keep Fossil Shark Teeth & More!
Collect Amazing Seashells!
Professional Museum Grade Taxidermy
“As If” You’re In A Real Aquarium
On Display & In The Dig
Major Emphasis On Water Pollution
we include a section of our OCEANS ROCK Program to making students aware of
the pollution problem we are facing & how they can help correct it as well.
What Principals & PTA Are Saying…
PTA – Elementary School
“Best Program We’ve Ever Had”
Principal – Elementary School
Teacher – Private School
“Best Field Trip In School”
2nd Grade Teacher
Beautiful Backgrounds like you see here