We’d love for you to work with us. Over 22 years of providing High-End Educational Programs, Fun Birthday Parties, and Major Exhibits Across the East Coast (USA), California & Texas.
Educator/Presenter/Performer for DINOSAURS ROCK® Programs
Positions Available in NY, NJ & CT AND the Bay Area, San Francisco, CA
WE’RE HIRING!!! DINOSAURS ROCK Educator/Presenters!
Entertain, educate and “wow” children with our acclaimed DINOSAURS ROCK® , GEMS ROCK® and OCEANS ROCK® and INSECTS ROCK informal education programs.
2 available positions – Year-round part time (may lead to full time and Summer full-time)
Celebrating our 22nd Year in the NY, NJ, CT tri-state area .
- We are looking for a high energy instructors who “connect” with kids as we continue to expand our presence in the NY, NJ, CT metro area. The ability travel to out-of-town/NYC events ideal
- Part-time during the school year, possibly leading to Full Time if desired, and summer full-time
- We Bring The Museum To You..at School assemblies, Parties, Camps, multi-session After-School Programs and large-scale public events at venues like museums, corporations, zoos, trade shows, etc. Life-size & genuine museum-quality fossils & minerals are the exhibit backdrop.
- You’ll conduct highly interactive shows and fun hands-on activities like real Fossil Digs.
- We provide all program scripts, curriculum, complete training and all exhibit/activity supplies.
- We conduct school programs on weekdays and birthday parties on the weekends. Plus large special events (e.g.Bronx Zoo, Newark Museum etc.) Candidates must have weekday, weekend (or both) availability.
- Great summer job for teacher or more senior college student. Full time work may include work in our office in S. Jersey.
- Potentially a position for a recent college graduate or one graduating Spring ’22
- College education a MUST. Formal Science, paleontology, geology or teaching background is not essential, but an interest in our subject matter is!
- Acting or performing arts background OR public speaking experience (presenting to large groups of children) is a MUST.
- Position includes miscellaneous work in our home office when not scheduled at events …looking for a self-starter – We welcome input on curriculum content and business planning
- Having a reliable vehicle to transport materials to events is a MUST. Company vehicle is available for some events, but not all.
- Position requires some physical strength to lift/transport exhibits and program supplies
Visit DinosaursRock.com and DinosaursRockSuperstore.com to see the breadth of what we do.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by e-mail to info@DinosaursRock.com and highlight the type of vehicle you would be using along with any schedule constraints. Thanks!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
All Dinosaurs Rock employees must be vaccinated (at least 2 doses).